Latest Intel Chipset Driver

clayton

I have run the latest Intel Chipset Driver on my system which is a 875 and
after installing the latest chipset drivers from the Intel website my system
freezes on the prompt screen to restart my computer. any ideas?

Thanks

Clayton, if you can get back into WinXP go to Start>All
Programs>Accessories>System Tools>System Restore. Try a restore to before
you installed the chipset drivers.