how can I wirelessly network my computers using dialup

Last response: in Wireless Networking
December 19, 2004 7:46:09 PM

Hello,

I would like to network my two computers wirelessly but do not have
broadband. I can only get dialup where I live. What equipment would I need
to do that? I would like to share the dialup, printer, and files.
Anonymous
December 20, 2004 12:28:08 AM

Mike,

I cannot see any thread to do with networking with a dialup connection. All
I see about equipment involves cable/dsl modems. Is it possible to put a
card in each computer and use a LAN while having a dialup internet
connection? Even the article about creating an ad hoc network mentions a
broadband connection.
December 20, 2004 10:07:17 PM

Hi

There is a more elaborate answer that I wrote few days ago (can't find it
too).

Basically you can see the options here: http://www.ezlan.net/DialUp.html

To go Wireless you have to use option3 with Wireless Router or Wired Router
with Access Point.

Jack (MVP-Networking).