how can I wirelessly network my computers using dialup

Hello,

I would like to network my two computers wirelessly but do not have
broadband. I can only get dialup where I live. What equipment would I need
to do that? I would like to share the dialup, printer, and files.
2 answers Last reply
More about wirelessly network computers dialup

    Mike,

    I cannot see any thread to do with networking with a dialup connection. All
    I see about equipment involves cable/dsl modems. Is it possible to put a
    card in each computer and use a LAN while having a dialup internet
    connection? Even the article about creating an ad hoc network mentions a
    broadband connection.

    Hi

    There is a more elaborate answer that I wrote few days ago (can't find it
    too).

    Basically you can see the options here: http://www.ezlan.net/DialUp.html

    To go Wireless you have to use option3 with Wireless Router or Wired Router
    with Access Point.

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "bruphy" <b.vancampen@att.net> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > I would like to network my two computers wirelessly but do not have
    > broadband. I can only get dialup where I live. What equipment would I
    need
    > to do that? I would like to share the dialup, printer, and files.

Dialup Computers Wireless Networking