Sound card went missing!

Having recently formatted, my sound card which is built
into the motherboard is not registering with my computer.
It has not been installed it says and I do not have any
discs with which to do so. My processor is Intel(R)
Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.00GHz. Since I cannot take it out and
put it back in to let it re-install, I do not know how to
re-install it.Please help if you can

peter

Hi,

Download the latest XP compatible sound chip drivers from the mobo manufacturer's website.

Peter