corrupt mailbox? new message?

June 13, 2004 2:24:11 PM

My PPC 2000 shows 1 new message in the Today screen but when I open
the mail application there is no message in any of the folders. I
have reset it several times and I have looked for a "view hidden" type
of option but that doesn't seem to exist. How can I clean up my
apparently corrupt mailbox?

Thanks,
Diego
Anonymous
June 13, 2004 2:47:24 PM

In Outlook on your desktop, conduct an advanced find for any unread
messages. When you find it, mark it read.

--?
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to

After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Diego C. Alonso
asked:

| My PPC 2000 shows 1 new message in the Today screen but when I open
| the mail application there is no message in any of the folders. I
| have reset it several times and I have looked for a "view hidden" type
| of option but that doesn't seem to exist. How can I clean up my
| apparently corrupt mailbox?
|
| Thanks,
| Diego
Anonymous
June 15, 2004 1:54:44 AM

I am currently not synching with my desktop. This is one of the first
things that I turned off when the problem began. I looked on the
desktop anyway and didn't find anything.

Diego

!