A7N8X-X question forddr400 memory

Hi everyone, I have a question. I bought 2 sticks of Geil PC3200 ddr a few
months ago, Can I run my memory at 400? Or am I stuck @333 due to my CPU?
It's an XP2500 running at default speed. <333> I've read in alot of tech
stuff that you can over clock an XP2500 nearly 1ghz over the default. Just
wondering what I can do to speed things up a bit..... my memory does say
that my memory is in "performance" mode single channel...

Oh, and my system is:
Asus A7N8X-X
1Gig Geil pc3200
ATI Radeon 9800 pro
CD,CDR-W 2hd's

Xeon

check out my specs for athlon XP2500, umm running it at 200 (400) is stable
as, im quite sure u dont even need extra cooling, but i did anyways. im
getting PC3200 ram too soon!!

--
Almeyda

AMD2500XP @ 3200XP 11X200 2.21Ghz (waiting for Corsair 512 XMS3700 for xtra
Ram speed & Possible xtra FSB )
ThermalTake Volcano 11 Xaser Edition
ASUS-A7N8X-E Deluxe
Kingmax 2X256MB Tiny BGA PC2700 DualChannel @166mhz 5/6
HIS Excalibur 9800XT 256mb @463/399 (Omegas 2.5.51 & ATI tool 0.20 No
Artifacts)
1x80GB SATA Seagate 8mg cache
2x40GB ATA Seagate
SB AudigyES
ANTEC SuperLanboy 350 Case (350W SmartBlue PS)
ThermalTake Hardcano 10 (Modded - All bits attached to 5.25" case face
plate - way better looking)

"{SFU}Xeon" <Xeon@jgeimaging.com> wrote in message
> Hi everyone, I have a question. I bought 2 sticks of Geil PC3200 ddr a few
> months ago, Can I run my memory at 400? Or am I stuck @333 due to my CPU?
> It's an XP2500 running at default speed. <333> I've read in alot of tech
> stuff that you can over clock an XP2500 nearly 1ghz over the default. Just
> wondering what I can do to speed things up a bit..... my memory does say
> that my memory is in "performance" mode single channel...
>
> Oh, and my system is:
> Asus A7N8X-X
> 1Gig Geil pc3200
> ATI Radeon 9800 pro
> CD,CDR-W 2hd's
>
> Xeon

There's a setting in the bios to run the memory at 400 (200 in reality)
while still running the cpu at 166. Aggressive mode. Works just fine I do
it.