the thing is that iv updated my computer to wins xp but hav got no sound i am tryin to find out what my sound driver is iv gon into systems and everything but i cant figure out which is the sound driver the one in the list is: audio codecs if i go into that there are loads of properties so which one is my actual driver and the other one is legacy audio drivers which has no properties so where is it and where do i download them from? please help!!

First stop should be the website of the PC manufacturer. If they actually
have drivers for XP for your audio, download them from there and install
them. If not, you'll have to find out what the specs of your PC are.....
and then work out what soundcard you have or what audio chipset is onboard
your motherboard and download them either from the soundcard manufacturer's
website or from the motherboard manufacturer's website.
--
Cari
www.coribright.com