Help - I can't record sounds!

Ramu

Distinguished
May 28, 2004

Can anyone help me?
I plugged in my microphone and tried to record a sound on my computer, but my voice isn't being inputted into the computer! I un-muted the microphone volume, but I still can't record...I need some help! If anyone has any suggestions, can you please e-mail me?

Thanks in advance!

Ramu, what Recorder are you using?