Phone conversations

i want to be able to make phone calls through my
computer. I have the ability to make the call and people
can answer, i hear them cearly but they cant hear me when
i talk through a mic or play audio files. I've tried
selecting line in etc through recording tools. Anyone
know?

kawipoo

Make sure the microphone is checked. Also some microphones require a
booster to be checked.
"Jyrki" <haunted_shore@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> i want to be able to make phone calls through my
> computer. I have the ability to make the call and people
> can answer, i hear them cearly but they cant hear me when
> i talk through a mic or play audio files. I've tried
> selecting line in etc through recording tools. Anyone
> know?

sarah

Thank you all for helping me out, i will do just that,
Sara.