Max CPU's for the A7V8x??

I'm looking at doing minor upgrade on my system and I was wondering
what is the max CPU that I can stick in the Asus A7v8X and have a
stable system.

Currently I have an AMD XP 2200
a Pathetic 400w powersuppy (I'm going to get a proper powersupply)
512 MB PC2700 Infionion ram (Possibly going to upgrade to 1GB)

Thanks
DrHibbert

Ed

On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 22:42:46 GMT, DrHibbert <DrHibbert@webwarriors.ca>
wrote:

>I'm looking at doing minor upgrade on my system and I was wondering
>what is the max CPU that I can stick in the Asus A7v8X and have a
>stable system.
>
>Currently I have an AMD XP 2200
>a Pathetic 400w powersuppy (I'm going to get a proper powersupply)
>512 MB PC2700 Infionion ram (Possibly going to upgrade to 1GB)
>
>Thanks
>DrHibbert

Barton 3000+ (333 FSB)
PCB 104 (with FSB333 sticker on south bridge)
BIOS 1011
http://www.asus.com/support/cpusupport/cpusupport.aspx

Ed