Can Anyone See any problems with this setup

I need to upgrade my system and this the Specs that I have picked out,
can Anyone make any comments or see any conficts or problems
associated with the following setup:

Asus P4C800E - Deluxe
2x 512 MB PC 3200 Corsair
P4 3.2C (800 MHZ FSB, 512 Cache)
Maxtor 160 GB 7200 8 MB Cache
ATI Radeon 9800 Pro 128 MB
Enermax 470 W Powersupply with Noise Taker??

Thanks
DrHibbert

Here is one vote for you!! It looks like a winner--everything should be
compatible. You might want to use the Intel IDE controller on the P4C800E-D
and disable the Promise controller that works via PCI.

MikeSp
-------------------------------

DrHibbert wrote:

> I need to upgrade my system and this the Specs that I have picked out,
> can Anyone make any comments or see any conficts or problems
> associated with the following setup:
>
> Asus P4C800E - Deluxe
> 2x 512 MB PC 3200 Corsair
> P4 3.2C (800 MHZ FSB, 512 Cache)
> Maxtor 160 GB 7200 8 MB Cache
> ATI Radeon 9800 Pro 128 MB
> Enermax 470 W Powersupply with Noise Taker??
>

> Thanks
> DrHibbert

Looks good, remember if youre building it yourself you need an updated
version of fdisk to cope with disks larger than 80M and XP (if you're going
to install it cannot see a partition over 65G with the updates).
.........that maxtor drive is fast, I have the same model if its UDMA 133,
you can expect 57Mbps sustained transfer and 67Mbps burst measured using
hdtach2.61 on win me.