Single Drive Rounded IDE Cables

Info anyone please?

I'm building a new system based on an A7N8X-E Deluxe mobo - with two optical
drives (both as master on separate IDE channels) and two Hard Drives (one on
each SATA channel).

To keep things neat and streamlined, I want to use rounded IDE cables for
the optical drives - but with only one drive connector on each. The
standard 2-drive cables look unnecessarily messy.

Anyone know of a UK supplier of good quality rounded IDE cables with only
one connector?

Thanks, in advance...

Richard Harrison wrote:
> Info anyone please?
>
> I'm building a new system based on an A7N8X-E Deluxe mobo - with two optical
> drives (both as master on separate IDE channels) and two Hard Drives (one on
> each SATA channel).
>
> To keep things neat and streamlined, I want to use rounded IDE cables for
> the optical drives - but with only one drive connector on each. The
> standard 2-drive cables look unnecessarily messy.
>
> Anyone know of a UK supplier of good quality rounded IDE cables with only
> one connector?
>
> Thanks, in advance...

http://www.coolerguys.com

I don't know if they ship to UK, but they have good prices and a variety
of lengths of single connector rounded IDE cables.

Check out http://www.sidewindercomputers.com That's where I bought mine.
Both floppy and 18" single device IDE. Also have purchased water cooling
equiptment and a host of other products from them. Have had nothing but
excellent service and support. Sometimes quite rare these days.
Silvertip

"David P. Greer" <dpgreer@aros.net> wrote in message
> Richard Harrison wrote:
> > Info anyone please?
> >
> > I'm building a new system based on an A7N8X-E Deluxe mobo - with two
optical
> > drives (both as master on separate IDE channels) and two Hard Drives
(one on
> > each SATA channel).
> >
> > To keep things neat and streamlined, I want to use rounded IDE cables
for
> > the optical drives - but with only one drive connector on each. The
> > standard 2-drive cables look unnecessarily messy.
> >
> > Anyone know of a UK supplier of good quality rounded IDE cables with
only
> > one connector?
> >
> > Thanks, in advance...
> >

> http://www.coolerguys.com
>
> I don't know if they ship to UK, but they have good prices and a variety
> of lengths of single connector rounded IDE cables.

David / Silvertip,

Many thanks for the info - will follow both of them up...

Richard