My computer is not responding after insert CD into DVD-ROM

Everthing is not responding, my mouse cursor, keyboard,
and my drive,... it just like my computer freeze, i have
to restart it to settle the problem. Please tell me what
happened?

Lai Hon Wai wrote:
> *Everthing is not responding, my mouse cursor, keyboard,
> and my drive,... it just like my computer freeze, i have
> to restart it to settle the problem. Please tell me what
> happened? *

Did you ever get a response to this? - I have the same problem! - I am
using a SATA HDD, ABIT M/board and Sony IDE DVD r/w.

Any help would be appreciated.

--
holmesr