P4P800-E Deluxe: How to remove an old Intel Chipset Driver?

Hi

I've replaced my old CUSL-2 MB by a P4P800-E Deluxe. The Harddrive is the
same (not changed).
Unfortunately my WinXP Pro can't boot. :-(
I think the cause is the old Intel Chipset Driver or the Intel Application
Accelerator Driver?!

There's a way to remove the Drivers?
Who has a tip?

TIA
More about p4p800 deluxe remove intel chipset driver

    Yip,

    Do a repair install. This will re-run the PNP detect / hardware setup phase
    and take the installation back to the service pack level of the CD you use
    for the repair. If you have a Service Pack 1 version of XP that is where it
    will take you to IE = new install with SP1. You will not lose any data or
    applications. Do not attempt to run anything until you have completed the
    process.

    To do a repair install, have your CD key handy, check your bios config to
    boot off CD, boot, proceed as though you were going to do a new install. The
    setup will detect your installation and ask if you want to do a repair &
    follow on from there. Once you have finished, install your motherboard
    drivers as per a new install, all other drivers, service packs, etc.

    You will likely have to re-activate your XP afterwards.

    - Tim

    "Peter Wagner" <vba@directbox.com> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > I've replaced my old CUSL-2 MB by a P4P800-E Deluxe. The Harddrive is the
    > same (not changed).
    > Unfortunately my WinXP Pro can't boot. :-(
    > I think the cause is the old Intel Chipset Driver or the Intel Application
    > Accelerator Driver?!
    >
    > There's a way to remove the Drivers?
    > Who has a tip?
    >
    > TIA