System Clushed with SB Live and FX5600 Graphic Card

Does anyone could help me to solve this problem?

I recently bought a new FX5600 pro graphic card by Milkyway couple of months ago. The system clushed right after the Windows XP desktop appear. Any ideas? My PC specs are as follow:-

1. AMD 2500+
2. 2 Seagate Baracuda harddisk ( 80G & 200G )
3. 1 52x CD-ROM by Sony
4. 1 52x-24x-52x CD-RW by Lite-On
5. SB Live 5.1 Digital ( Sound Card )
6. Nvidia GeForce FX5600 128MB 128bit DVI by Milkyway
7. 512MB PC333 RAM by Kingston

Ensure you put the SB card in the PCI slot FURTHEST away fromthe AGP slot
and see if that improves the situation.
www.coribright.com

"CraftyTimmy" <tct_ho@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone could help me to solve this problem?
>
> I recently bought a new FX5600 pro graphic card by Milkyway couple of
months ago. The system clushed right after the Windows XP desktop appear.
Any ideas? My PC specs are as follow:-

> 1. AMD 2500+
> 2. 2 Seagate Baracuda harddisk ( 80G & 200G )
> 3. 1 52x CD-ROM by Sony
> 4. 1 52x-24x-52x CD-RW by Lite-On
> 5. SB Live 5.1 Digital ( Sound Card )
> 6. Nvidia GeForce FX5600 128MB 128bit DVI by Milkyway
> 7. 512MB PC333 RAM by Kingston

peter

Hi,

Can you boot in safe mode?
If yes, review the event log for errors then post back with the error messages.

Peter