Determining speed of FSB

What is the best method of determining FSB speed and real clock speed as
well as other system parameters? Currently I am using Aida32 and have been
dinking with memory timings, but the FSB speed as reported by Aida32 does
not change from 800MHz. (P4C800-ED, Corsair TwinX1024-3200C2Pro, Intel P4
3.2 (Northwood), RAID 0)

JTS

Distinguished
Nov 1, 2001

Google for CPUz

"Michael S." <mspurgeon5@comcast.net> wrote in message
> What is the best method of determining FSB speed and real clock speed as
> well as other system parameters? Currently I am using Aida32 and have
been
> dinking with memory timings, but the FSB speed as reported by Aida32 does
> not change from 800MHz. (P4C800-ED, Corsair TwinX1024-3200C2Pro, Intel P4
> 3.2 (Northwood), RAID 0)

Thanks JTS--that little proggie seems to verify what Aida32 was also telling
me about my system.

MikeSp
\-----------------------------------

Michael S. wrote:
> What is the best method of determining FSB speed and real clock speed as
> well as other system parameters? Currently I am using Aida32 and have
> been dinking with memory timings, but the FSB speed as reported by Aida32
> does not change from 800MHz. (P4C800-ED, Corsair TwinX1024-3200C2Pro,
> Intel P4
> 3.2 (Northwood), RAID 0)

I might be missing something, but if you want to see a change in FSB, change
the FSB?

"dinking with memory timings' will, presumably, affect the memory timings,

I've always found Aida to be pretty good.

Ben