All my ports have stopped working. Running dignostics tells me all is okay, but nothing I plug in works. Any suggestions?

MadMax

Distinguished
Jul 28, 2003

bdqadvisor wrote:

> All my ports have stopped working. Running dignostics tells me all is okay, but nothing I plug in works. Any suggestions?
DId you update windows for USB? I updated the driver for my modem using
windows update and it refused to work afterwords.Had to reinstall driver
from setup disk that came with the modem and everything is fine now.
Do you remember changing or installing anything?
-max

--
This message is virus free as far I can tell
Change nomail.afraid.org to neo.rr.com so you can reply