sERIAL kEY

Last response: in Video Games
June 5, 2005 5:12:33 AM

Anyone need one..

More about : serial key

Anonymous
June 5, 2005 4:12:54 PM

"DUCATI" <redstripe12@btinternet.com> wrote in message
news:D 7tji1$smn$1@nwrdmz03.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com...
> Anyone need one..

No because I am neither a cheating bastard nor a thieving cunt. How about you?
June 5, 2005 11:54:02 PM

"DustJunky" <me@privacy.net> wrote in

> "DUCATI" <redstripe12@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> news:D 7tji1$smn$1@nwrdmz03.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com...
>> Anyone need one..
>
> No because I am neither a cheating bastard nor a thieving cunt. How
> about you?
>
> I need a cd KEY!!!
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
June 8, 2005 6:05:31 PM

I'd enjoy having an extra, my little brother needs a key and
unfortunately I am broke. :p
June 10, 2005 1:27:45 PM

<enishi@gmail.com> wrote in message
> I'd enjoy having an extra, my little brother needs a key and
> unfortunately I am broke. :p

Yes, you are morally broke. I am ethically impoverished. And Ducati has a
crisis of convictions. Let's form a band, call it Virtuously Challenged,
steal money from old ladies and use it to get drugs, buy a volcano, build a
secret base in it and take over the world etc. etc. blah blah
Anonymous
June 17, 2005 3:51:40 AM

Yeah, I need one!

"DUCATI" <redstripe12@btinternet.com> schreef in bericht