sERIAL kEY

Anyone need one..
5 answers Last reply
More about serial

    "DUCATI" <redstripe12@btinternet.com> wrote in message
    news:d7tji1$smn$1@nwrdmz03.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com...
    > Anyone need one..

    No because I am neither a cheating bastard nor a thieving cunt. How about you?

    "DustJunky" <me@privacy.net> wrote in

    > "DUCATI" <redstripe12@btinternet.com> wrote in message
    >> Anyone need one..
    >
    > No because I am neither a cheating bastard nor a thieving cunt. How
    > about you?
    >
    > I need a cd KEY!!!

    I'd enjoy having an extra, my little brother needs a key and
    unfortunately I am broke. :P
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.counterstrike (More info?)

    <enishi@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > I'd enjoy having an extra, my little brother needs a key and
    > unfortunately I am broke. :P

    Yes, you are morally broke. I am ethically impoverished. And Ducati has a
    crisis of convictions. Let's form a band, call it Virtuously Challenged,
    steal money from old ladies and use it to get drugs, buy a volcano, build a
    secret base in it and take over the world etc. etc. blah blah
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.counterstrike (More info?)

    Yeah, I need one!

    "DUCATI" <redstripe12@btinternet.com> schreef in bericht
    > Anyone need one..

Games Video Games