"off mode in 5 sec"

Good Afternoon,

My monitor displays some DOS start-up, the Windows start-up graphic and then
goes to a blue display saying "off mode in 5 sec". I can't seem to get
beyond that display, no matter how many times I reboot, disconnect all the
cables,l reconnect.

Please can someone help me. I have a very urgent job to do before
tomorrow....thank you so much.

Michelle

I'd use MSCONFIG to look for a VBS script on the Startup
tab . . . this was reported a few months ago but there's
not much information about it that I can find . . .

http://netsquirrel.com/msconfig/

Good Luck !

TRENDING THREADS