DVD error problem

recently i had to format my PC due to failure to load
windows. consequently, ever since this mishap, my DVD
driver will not play DVD's anymore, it always comes up
with error "0xC00D116A: Cannot play DVD video". does
anyone else suffer this problem or does anyone know how
erradicate this problem. e-mail with your solutions
please.
cheers
Matthew (KiTcH)
1 answer Last reply
More about error problem

    /matthew/ said:

    > Recently I had to format my PC due to failure to load
    > windows. Consequently, ever since this mishap, my DVD
    > driver will not play DVD's anymore, it always comes up
    > with error "0xC00D116A: Cannot play DVD video".

    Tried reinstalling the DVD codec, or software?

    --
    For most XP answers and tweaks...
    http://dougknox.com http://aumha.org

Hardware DVD Microsoft Windows XP