Update: was Newbie: A7N8X Deluxe Failure Rate

The mobo is now working per the computer warehouse. Supposedly some
cables were not hooked up correctly to the mobo ?
Steve
1 answer Last reply
More about update newbie a7n8x deluxe failure rate

    Steve H. wrote:
    > The mobo is now working per the computer warehouse. Supposedly some
    > cables were not hooked up correctly to the mobo ?
    > Steve

    Read my post in: "Newbie: A7N8X-Deluxe Failure Rate"
    Do not start a new thread every time you post.

Asus Computer Cable Motherboards