CS:Source gone?

jimbob

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2001

Just booted up steam for a quick blast before wow servers come back.
And my cs:source has gone, kaput. Asking me to install it again! WTF?/

What could have happened, i havn't done nothing and was working fine
the other day when i last played?

AHA

CJM

Distinguished
Sep 19, 2002

It happened to me a cpl of times... I rt-clicked on it again and chose
Install and it was back again in a minute or two....

Curious.

Chris

Jimbob wrote:
> Well, i've just checked again and it's now back. V strange.

and load it again. I've had the same problem before.

Valve are incompetent sometimes. If it weren't for my fanboyism I'd
ditch them in a second.

TRENDING THREADS