CS:Source gone?

Last response: in Video Games
Share
June 8, 2005 7:45:58 AM

Just booted up steam for a quick blast before wow servers come back.
And my cs:source has gone, kaput. Asking me to install it again! WTF?/

What could have happened, i havn't done nothing and was working fine
the other day when i last played?

AHA

More about : source

June 8, 2005 3:07:07 PM

Well, i've just checked again and it's now back. V strange.
June 8, 2005 6:03:17 PM

It happened to me a cpl of times... I rt-clicked on it again and chose
Install and it was back again in a minute or two....

Curious.

Chris

"Jimbob" <richard.burkinshaw@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Just booted up steam for a quick blast before wow servers come back.
> And my cs:source has gone, kaput. Asking me to install it again! WTF?/
>
> What could have happened, i havn't done nothing and was working fine
> the other day when i last played?
>
> AHA

Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
June 9, 2005 10:26:10 PM

Jimbob wrote:
> Well, i've just checked again and it's now back. V strange.

and load it again. I've had the same problem before.

Valve are incompetent sometimes. If it weren't for my fanboyism I'd
ditch them in a second.
!