CS:Source gone?

Just booted up steam for a quick blast before wow servers come back.
And my cs:source has gone, kaput. Asking me to install it again! WTF?/

What could have happened, i havn't done nothing and was working fine
the other day when i last played?

AHA
3 answers Last reply
More about source gone

    Well, i've just checked again and it's now back. V strange.

    It happened to me a cpl of times... I rt-clicked on it again and chose
    Install and it was back again in a minute or two....

    Curious.

    Chris

    Jimbob wrote:
    > Well, i've just checked again and it's now back. V strange.

    and load it again. I've had the same problem before.

    Valve are incompetent sometimes. If it weren't for my fanboyism I'd
    ditch them in a second.

World Of Warcraft Video Games