subman

Distinguished
May 31, 2004

Where is the best place I can go to find the drivers I need? Just loaded Win2KPro, and after finally getting on the web I still have not found a driver for my Video Controller (VGA Compatible). Any ideas?

Thanks

"subman" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Where is the best place I can go to find the drivers I need? Just loaded
Win2KPro, and after finally getting on the web I still have not found a
driver for my Video Controller (VGA Compatible). Any ideas?

> Thanks

You would go to the website for the manufacturer of the video card, and
download the drivers specific the model of video card that you have.

All video cards are vga compatible, so that's not nearly enough information
to go by.