matt

for some reason every time l scan disk it picks up disk
errors in the security descriptors it usually take like 2
scn disks to fix but low and behold they are back within
a day or two l use nortan to check and there always seems
to be an error in the (MFT) BITMAP attribute no matter
what l have done nothings worked is there a patch to fix
this or will l have to format again :(

matt

as far as l can tell with this problem its a phantom
problem that ms havent been able to fix and according to
sorces l should be able to safely ingor the error altho
it has to be fixed for me to run the defragmentor so
anyone know how to fix or would l have to reinstall

little info here plz LOL :p