dc voltage of Canon BJC-7000

Jens

Hey there,

I got a used BJC-7000 without any documentation as a gift.
Unfortunately, the AC-adapter wasn´t included. So, is there anybody
who can tell me which type of adapter I need ?

Thanks for your help in advance !

Jens

well it does not say in the manual you can get this here
http://www.usa.canon.com/html/conCprDriversTypeSystemV2.jsp?section=10216&t=10001&m=10033&group_id=-1&type=Software&prodref=PS&subtype=Software&level2catq=AllCats&modelid=7993&item=7993#prguideman

i would give them a call ot toss them an email

Jim W

"Jens" <jrkupich@freenet.de> wrote in message
> Hey there,
>
> I got a used BJC-7000 without any documentation as a gift.
> Unfortunately, the AC-adapter wasn´t included. So, is there anybody
> who can tell me which type of adapter I need ?
>
> Thanks for your help in advance !
>

> Jens

Jens

"Happy Seeburg Olympian Owner" <jlw2002@spamremoveearthlink.net> wrote in message news:<8zaic.6267$eZ5.5109@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net>...
> well it does not say in the manual you can get this here
> http://www.usa.canon.com/html/conCprDriversTypeSystemV2.jsp?section=10216&t=10001&m=10033&group_id=-1&type=Software&prodref=PS&subtype=Software&level2catq=AllCats&modelid=7993&item=7993#prguideman
>
> i would give them a call ot toss them an email
>
> Jim W

Hey Jim,

thanks for your help.

Jens