hoOk

Distinguished
May 31, 2004

after reconnecting my son's computer, monitor msg
says "monitor in power save - connect PC" however
connecting PC doesn't resolve problem. monitor works OK
with another computer...

Hook,

I think the problem is with the video card or on-board video on the
motherboard of the PC where it does not work since you already proved the
monitor is OK by connecting it to another PC and it works.

Check to make sure the pins on the back of the PC where the video cable
plugs into the PC or video card are OK (no bent pins). Check inside the
computer to ensure the video card is snugly in the slot.

Good luck!

Nospam