Installing logitech webcam

May 31, 2004 3:51:04 PM

Hi, I need help! I am trying to install the Logitech webcam in XP. It worked fine when I had Windows ME, but now I can't even install it. It keeps giving me an error message that says, Internal Error 2711.CopyWME. I tried finding anything that was realted to Windows ME and deleted it, but it still not working. Thanks!
July 5, 2004 9:26:01 PM

Gina,

Did you even get this camera to work. I am having a similar problem and no one seems to know what to do?
--
pat

!