Windows XP on a Dell Latitude Notebook

debbie

I upgraded my Dell Notebook to Windows XP Home Edition.
Since the upgrade my notebook has been performing
strangely. When it is not in the docking station it will
reboot itself. There doesn't seem to be a pattern to the
reboots. I had the Notebook in the docking station for 1
week and had no problems with it. Does anyone have any
thoughts on what the problem may be?

Does Dell support Win XP on this laptop?
If so, did you go to the Dell web site and obtain (and install) XP drivers
for their motherboard ?

steve