Asus A7N8X-EAY - add personalised graphic at startup...?

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

I have an Asus A7N8X-EAY mobo and would like to add a personalised
graphic at startup when the PC boots. Is this possible? Or is there a
thrird-party alternative?
Thanks

©® wrote:
> I have an Asus A7N8X-EAY mobo and would like to add a personalised
> graphic at startup when the PC boots. Is this possible? Or is there a
> thrird-party alternative?
> Thanks

Yeah, you can do that.

<rumages through old software archive>

awbmtools

Or I think Tmods BIOS Mod might be an improvement.

Google is your friend I guess.

Ben

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

is this the one: http://www.blackfiveservices.co.uk/awbmtools.shtml?

> Or I think Tmods BIOS Mod might be an improvement.
And is this the correct TMod http://www.freewebs.com/tmod/?

Which app should I use to "add" the pic file to my Bios? (Just wanna
check before I do it!)

gf

Distinguished
May 4, 2004

I used CBROM (Do not recall exact name. I renamed it.)
A web search should lead you to the right page. It is free.

The name should be something like cbrom32????.exe
The ???? characters change according to the BIOS.

I will try to find it and post the result here.

"©®" <news@kidsnews.au.org> a écrit dans le message de

> "Ben Pope" <spam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Yeah, you can do that.
> > awbmtools
> is this the one: http://www.blackfiveservices.co.uk/awbmtools.shtml?
>
> > Or I think Tmods BIOS Mod might be an improvement.
> And is this the correct TMod http://www.freewebs.com/tmod/?
>
> Which app should I use to "add" the pic file to my Bios? (Just wanna
> check before I do it!)

Latest posts