Hard Drives do not show

Windows XP will not show any drives that are installed on
my computer except the drive the OS is installed on. I
setup my computer to dual boot with Windows 2000 Pro.
Windows XP is on drive "I". When I boot to Windows XP I
do not see drives "c", "D", "E", or "F" in My Computer or
Explorer. The actual physical drives do show up in
Computer management but not with drive letters. The two
physical drives are both partitioned into two drives.
The drive that XP is on does show up as "I". This drive
is not partitioned.

Need help on hoe to see my other drives.

Dale, Fat32 on your XP drive and NTFS on the other drive? The drives
formatted in NTFS will not be seen from a Fat32 Drive.
"Dale" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Windows XP will not show any drives that are installed on
> my computer except the drive the OS is installed on. I
> setup my computer to dual boot with Windows 2000 Pro.
> Windows XP is on drive "I". When I boot to Windows XP I
> do not see drives "c", "D", "E", or "F" in My Computer or
> Explorer. The actual physical drives do show up in
> Computer management but not with drive letters. The two
> physical drives are both partitioned into two drives.
> The drive that XP is on does show up as "I". This drive
> is not partitioned.
>
> Need help on hoe to see my other drives.

Try going back to Disk Management and right clicking on
the drives and assigning a drive letter. If the option is
not available it's usually because they're new and either
not partitioned or not formatted. Don't do this
(partition/format) if they have data on them that you
need !

Good Luck !

Baloney !