# Asus web sites all down?

Is it just me or is Asus having problems with all of their English based
web sites? I am getting DNS errors.

Here too - also MS.com was down about 30 minutes ago.

Not a good day to be trouble-shooting looking for the latest drivers.

J.D.

On Sun, 01 Aug 2004 01:55:37 GMT, No One <noone@home.moc> wrote:

>Is it just me or is Asus having problems with all of their English based
>web sites? I am getting DNS errors.

Im having problems also! The australian site seems up: au.asus.com . I went
there.

cheers
zork

"No One" <noone@home.moc> wrote in message
> Is it just me or is Asus having problems with all of their English based
> web sites? I am getting DNS errors.

In article <410c4e4d$1@dnews.tpgi.com.au>, zork@nospam.com says...

Probably because the DNS server you are using has its IP address cached.
I cant hit it from N America nor can a whois site.

> Im having problems also! The australian site seems up: au.asus.com . I went
> there.
>
> cheers
> zork
>

> "No One" <noone@home.moc> wrote in message
> > Is it just me or is Asus having problems with all of their English based
> > web sites? I am getting DNS errors.

now i cant even get on the australian site :( and here i am wanting to find
an upgrade to my a7v133... not a good day

> In article <410c4e4d$1@dnews.tpgi.com.au>, zork@nospam.com says...
>

> Probably because the DNS server you are using has its IP address cached.
> I cant hit it from N America nor can a whois site.
>

> > Im having problems also! The australian site seems up: au.asus.com . I
went
> > there.
> >
> > cheers
> > zork
> >

> > "No One" <noone@home.moc> wrote in message
> > > Is it just me or is Asus having problems with all of their English
based
> > > web sites? I am getting DNS errors.

A7V880 Dork

"zork" <zork@nospam.com> wrote in message news:410c6356@dnews.tpgi.com.au...
> now i cant even get on the australian site :( and here i am wanting to
find
> an upgrade to my a7v133... not a good day
>

> "No One" <noone@home.moc> wrote in message
> > In article <410c4e4d$1@dnews.tpgi.com.au>, zork@nospam.com says...
> >

> > Probably because the DNS server you are using has its IP address cached.
> > I cant hit it from N America nor can a whois site.
> >

> > > Im having problems also! The australian site seems up: au.asus.com . I
> went
> > > there.
> > >
> > > cheers
> > > zork
> > >

> > > "No One" <noone@home.moc> wrote in message
> based

thanks Stupiss

"Canus_Lupis" <OldFart@ hotmail.com> wrote in message
> A7V880 Dork
>
> "zork" <zork@nospam.com> wrote in message
> > now i cant even get on the australian site :( and here i am wanting to
> find
> > an upgrade to my a7v133... not a good day
> >

> > "No One" <noone@home.moc> wrote in message
> > > In article <410c4e4d$1@dnews.tpgi.com.au>, zork@nospam.com says...
> > >

> > > Probably because the DNS server you are using has its IP address
cached.
> > > I cant hit it from N America nor can a whois site.

> > went

> > based

or should i say, thanks anus stupiss