BIOS problem ... anyone home Mr ASUS ??????

Hello,

A bug in the famous image of ASUS :

I sent several mails to explain that I have a problem with my BIOS. I had a
flash problem while updating from v1010 to v1011, using the flash utility
available with ALT-F2 during POST.

I was told to phone the French agency : normal... But the French agency told
me to mail to composant@asus.fr because this service was not reachable by
phone..... I wrote to them yesterday mornning, and I still wait for an
answer. Arg....

Secherre Sylvain
2 answers Last reply
More about bios problem home asus

    An alternative is www.badflash.com
    Probably quicker too.

    "sécherre sylvain" <ssecherre@free.fr> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > A bug in the famous image of ASUS :
    >
    > I sent several mails to explain that I have a problem with my BIOS. I had
    > flash problem while updating from v1010 to v1011, using the flash utility
    > available with ALT-F2 during POST.
    >
    > I was told to phone the French agency : normal... But the French agency
    told
    > me to mail to composant@asus.fr because this service was not reachable by
    > phone..... I wrote to them yesterday mornning, and I still wait for an
    > answer. Arg....
    >
    > Secherre Sylvain

    bioschips.afraid.org

    I ship worldwide.

    "Canus_Lupis" <OldFart@ hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<JoVPc.31939$K53.8338@news-server.bigpond.net.au>...
    > An alternative is www.badflash.com
    > Probably quicker too.
    >

    > "sécherre sylvain" <ssecherre@free.fr> wrote in message
    > > Hello,
    > >
    > > A bug in the famous image of ASUS :
    > >
    > > I sent several mails to explain that I have a problem with my BIOS. I had
    > > flash problem while updating from v1010 to v1011, using the flash utility
    > > available with ALT-F2 during POST.
    > >
    > > I was told to phone the French agency : normal... But the French agency
    > told
    > > me to mail to composant@asus.fr because this service was not reachable by
    > > phone..... I wrote to them yesterday mornning, and I still wait for an
    > > answer. Arg....
    > >
    > > Secherre Sylvain

Asus BIOS Flash Motherboards