CD-Rom is not detected in windows

I have difficulty to detect my CD-Rom in windows. The CD-
Rom is not corupted, but windows is not detect it, and in
device manager, this text is shown in CD-rom properties:

"Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware.
The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)"

I try to repair windows, but it is not answered me. can
anyone help me?

Mahdi, check here
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_abc.htm Select C and scroll to
Cdrom Drive is Missing.