REQ COUNTER STRIKE THE GAME

r wasted my time on 6/30/2005 8:36 PM with the following:
> REQ COUNTER STRIKE THE GAME

He can dream, can't he?

--
-SnoopJeDi

"r" <dr@shaw.ca> wrote in message
> REQ COUNTER STRIKE THE GAME

Its free go download it.

"r" <dr@shaw.ca> wrote in message news:Xns9685BD2B021F4shawca@24.70.95.211...
> REQ COUNTER STRIKE THE GAME

REQ A BIG GUN TO SHOOT THIEVING BASTARDS

"DustJunky" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message

> "r" <dr@shaw.ca> wrote in message
> > REQ COUNTER STRIKE THE GAME
>
> REQ A BIG GUN TO SHOOT THIEVING BASTARDS

? Its free...............

Of course you need half-life / half-life 2 to play it, but that is beside
the point.

"Lief" <ask.me.for@it.com> wrote in message

> "DustJunky" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "r" <dr@shaw.ca> wrote in message
>> > REQ COUNTER STRIKE THE GAME
>>
>> REQ A BIG GUN TO SHOOT THIEVING BASTARDS

> Of course you need half-life / half-life 2 to play it, but that is beside
> the point.

I think you'll find that HL2 comes free with CS:S ;) They just printed the DVD
covers wrong :D

hehe : P