P4P800D_dead case and ps fan headers...

Ya, I shorted one of the fan headers and now my ps fan header and
case fan header are dead. I've routed the connectors to the ps cables
but I am hoping to repair the problem as the system seems to run just
fine and the cpu header is also functioning fine.

Anyone know if these headers can be repaied? If so, where to look?

tia...

You would need a new motherboard.

--
DaveW