Status
Not open for further replies.

BomberBill

Splendid
Jan 20, 2005
Intel P4 1.7 Ghz (Willamette) * 128MB RDRAM* IBM Deskstar 60gxp 40GB * Nvidia Geforce 5800 Ultra * 100MB Zip Drive * Shuttle case w/ 210W Generic PSU * 15" Monitor at 640x480

We've had one bid of a case of beer if D covers the ridiculous fuel bill for the buyer to get down to Malibu to pick it up. That's a big 'if' too given that D now has a new Saab in the garage. :p

SoDNighthawk

Splendid
Nov 6, 2003
I could trade him a bag o used Hockey Pucks for it but I was saving those to purchase a BRAND NEW DELL for use as a new boat anchor.

Only the best Anchors for my BASS BOAT :!:

I really don't HATE DELL that is a strong word Hate. I think I just find it very disturbing that they sell the public total trash for thousands of clams and the public stupid as lemmings in the spring keeps buying it.

If I had a Toaster that worked as pitiful as a DELL I would cut the cord off it and throw it in the trash so no one could plug it in and hurt themselves.

Same goes for MDG and IBM and all the other pre-fab case manufacturers that think Onboard is state of the art and want the public to believe it is too.

Ok I could be over reacting but I even lose it over lap-tops that sell for 5 grand a pop and only have 512MB of Ram installed and an onboard 64MB graphics card..............

I mean really PEOPLE 512MB is required simply to start Windows XP..........True Dat and 64MB of graphics power will open your word documents but your Cell phone and Blackberry have more balls at 1 quater the cost.

Rise UP rise UP and Speak People, stand up for what you know is right.

Ok someone give me a smoke........tra la la tra la la...Day 9 now still going clean.

nork

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2002
"ended up selling it for $1149 plus a 6 pack of beer and the cost of shipping."

You are joking, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.