Epson R300 Sample images?

dennis

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2003

I just bought an Epson Photo Stylus R300, on the CD in a directory named
PCDATA, there are files listed sample1.ec3, sample2.ecs, etc.. I've
searched the manual, online help and the Epson support website and can not
figure out what these are, or if they are sample images, how I can print
them.. Anyone have any ideas?

Dennis

Si

"Dennis" <dennis@nospam.com> wrote in message
> I just bought an Epson Photo Stylus R300, on the CD in a directory named
> PCDATA, there are files listed sample1.ec3, sample2.ecs, etc.. I've
> searched the manual, online help and the Epson support website and can not
> figure out what these are, or if they are sample images, how I can print
> them.. Anyone have any ideas?
>
> Dennis

I think they are samples for the CD printing software...

Si.