Pocket Informant Question

June 14, 2004 11:55:15 AM

How do you remap the today screen so that when I press the small calendar
icon beside my appointments, it opens Pocket Informant instead of the built
in calendar program? It automatically changed the buttons to the Informant
software, but not the today screen. I've looked everywhere on my Ipaq 4150
and could not find the answer.

TIA
Anonymous
June 14, 2004 5:29:50 PM

Look under Settings->Today->Items to change the calender icon. I don't
have Informant so I don't know which icon you'd replace it with.

Nikki

RDale wrote:

> How do you remap the today screen so that when I press the small calendar
> icon beside my appointments, it opens Pocket Informant instead of the built
> in calendar program? It automatically changed the buttons to the Informant
> software, but not the today screen. I've looked everywhere on my Ipaq 4150
> and could not find the answer.
>
> TIA

Anonymous
June 14, 2004 6:19:48 PM

There are 3 downloadable pdf manuals on the PI website, there's lots of
things in them and worth checking out.
Anyway, when in PI5 try selecting the PI icon at the bottom, Support, then
Override System PIM Shortcuts. I think this was it......

"RDale" <robdale.nospam@remove.no.spam.magma.ca> wrote in message
> How do you remap the today screen so that when I press the small calendar
> icon beside my appointments, it opens Pocket Informant instead of the
built
> in calendar program? It automatically changed the buttons to the Informant
> software, but not the today screen. I've looked everywhere on my Ipaq 4150
> and could not find the answer.
>
> TIA

Anonymous
June 14, 2004 7:10:18 PM

Thanks ... that worked ... and I will download the manuals from their
website

Rob

!