MESSED UP AUDIO DRIVER NEED HELP

Joe

Thanks to anyone who reads this. So i downloaded an audio
device call realtek ac'97 audio, because this game my
friend gave me was playing sound and when I looked it up,
these sites told me to download this one to fix the
problem. Well after installation, my computer no longer
plays any sounds or can switch to any other device even
though they are all enabled, and when trying to disable
or uninstall or rollback the realtek program the computer
crashes. I don't know what to do, and I've tried all the
troubleshooting methods, any help would be greatly
appreciated. Thank you very much.

Hi Joe,
What Operating System are you using? There is a
way in Microsoft Windows to 'Roll Back' your driver. To
do this, access device manager, which is normally found
in the 'System' on Control Panel, and find the device. In
this case, it'll be in Sound/Audio Devices. Right click
on the device that is causing the problem and click
properties. Then click on the 'driver' tab. Then click
Roll Back Driver.

See if that helps.

Kind Regards,

UK Ant 2004