Intellimouse Explorer liftetime warranty

I purchased an Intellimouse Explorer, which has a
lifetime warranty, but cannot find any number or address
to execute the warranty.
The mouse behaves erractically and is now un-usable. If
you turn it over, or move it randomly, sometimes it works
sometimes not. You can move the cord going into the
mouse with the same effect.
I have read that the optical mouse does have problems,
but I thought the lifetime warranty would cover any such
problems.
2 answers Last reply
More about intellimouse explorer liftetime warranty

    ejcorbin wrote:
    > I purchased an Intellimouse Explorer, which has a
    > lifetime warranty, but cannot find any number or address
    > to execute the warranty.
    > The mouse behaves erractically and is now un-usable. If
    > you turn it over, or move it randomly, sometimes it works
    > sometimes not. You can move the cord going into the
    > mouse with the same effect.
    > I have read that the optical mouse does have problems,
    > but I thought the lifetime warranty would cover any such
    > problems.

    Microsoft Hardware Warranty Information (Retail Packages)
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;173715

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];326246

    Microsoft Mice and Keyboards - Replacement Parts
    http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouseandkeyboard/support/parts.mspx

    Call MS Parts and Replacement at 1-800-360-7561
    Have your mouse and receipt on hand when you call.

    --
    <- Shenan ->

    Hi,

    How can you bought a lifetime warranty mouse?
    Usually the MS product have a warranty for 3 years only.

    Peter

    ----- ejcorbin wrote: -----

    I purchased an Intellimouse Explorer, which has a
    lifetime warranty, but cannot find any number or address
    to execute the warranty.
    The mouse behaves erractically and is now un-usable. If
    you turn it over, or move it randomly, sometimes it works
    sometimes not. You can move the cord going into the
    mouse with the same effect.
    I have read that the optical mouse does have problems,
    but I thought the lifetime warranty would cover any such
    problems.

Mice Explorer Windows XP