Intellimouse Explorer liftetime warranty

June 2, 2004 8:19:08 PM

I purchased an Intellimouse Explorer, which has a
lifetime warranty, but cannot find any number or address
to execute the warranty.
The mouse behaves erractically and is now un-usable. If
you turn it over, or move it randomly, sometimes it works
sometimes not. You can move the cord going into the
mouse with the same effect.
I have read that the optical mouse does have problems,
but I thought the lifetime warranty would cover any such
problems.
Anonymous
June 2, 2004 10:29:52 PM

ejcorbin wrote:
> I purchased an Intellimouse Explorer, which has a
> lifetime warranty, but cannot find any number or address
> to execute the warranty.
> The mouse behaves erractically and is now un-usable. If
> you turn it over, or move it randomly, sometimes it works
> sometimes not. You can move the cord going into the
> mouse with the same effect.
> I have read that the optical mouse does have problems,
> but I thought the lifetime warranty would cover any such
> problems.

Microsoft Hardware Warranty Information (Retail Packages)
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;173715

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];326246

Microsoft Mice and Keyboards - Replacement Parts
http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouseandkeyboard/supp...

Call MS Parts and Replacement at 1-800-360-7561
Have your mouse and receipt on hand when you call.

--
<- Shenan ->
June 3, 2004 3:26:02 AM

Hi,

How can you bought a lifetime warranty mouse?
Usually the MS product have a warranty for 3 years only.

Peter

!