Making a spray is pretty simple. Have a graphics program and
DecalConverter.

1. Make the image
2. Import into DecalConverter
3. Convert to Decal
4. Rename pldecal.wad as tempdecal.wad
5. Replace old tempdecal.wad with the NEW.
6. Right click the file, properties, check read-only so it isn't
deleted.

Folder should be steamapps/counter-strike/cstrike

"Jimbob" <richard.burkinshaw@gmail.com> wrote in message
> No, a custom one for cs:source :)
>
> I'm no good at creating or even art

you can import most types of image into CS:S so if you really can't come up with
something yourself then just steal someone else's work from the web

Hi,

Get them here:-

http://www.thespraysource.com/modules/myalbum/

Download a graphic and just import it