Spray

Last response: in Video Games
Share
July 11, 2005 4:18:38 PM

Anyone know or can make a custom spray for me?

More about : spray

Anonymous
July 15, 2005 4:12:42 PM

Making a spray is pretty simple. Have a graphics program and
DecalConverter.

1. Make the image
2. Import into DecalConverter
3. Convert to Decal
4. Rename pldecal.wad as tempdecal.wad
5. Replace old tempdecal.wad with the NEW.
6. Right click the file, properties, check read-only so it isn't
deleted.

Folder should be steamapps/counter-strike/cstrike

Jimbob wrote:
> Anyone know or can make a custom spray for me?
July 15, 2005 8:10:16 PM

No, a custom one for cs:source :)

I'm no good at creating or even art
July 16, 2005 5:04:40 PM

"Jimbob" <richard.burkinshaw@gmail.com> wrote in message
> No, a custom one for cs:source :)
>
> I'm no good at creating or even art

you can import most types of image into CS:S so if you really can't come up with
something yourself then just steal someone else's work from the web
Anonymous
July 27, 2005 7:34:54 PM

Hi,

Get them here:-