Spray

Anyone know or can make a custom spray for me?
4 answers Last reply
More about spray

    Making a spray is pretty simple. Have a graphics program and
    DecalConverter.

    1. Make the image
    2. Import into DecalConverter
    3. Convert to Decal
    4. Rename pldecal.wad as tempdecal.wad
    5. Replace old tempdecal.wad with the NEW.
    6. Right click the file, properties, check read-only so it isn't
    deleted.

    Folder should be steamapps/counter-strike/cstrike

    Jimbob wrote:
    > Anyone know or can make a custom spray for me?

    No, a custom one for cs:source :)

    I'm no good at creating or even art

    "Jimbob" <richard.burkinshaw@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > No, a custom one for cs:source :)
    >
    > I'm no good at creating or even art

    you can import most types of image into CS:S so if you really can't come up with
    something yourself then just steal someone else's work from the web
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.counterstrike (More info?)

    Hi,

    Get them here:-

    http://www.thespraysource.com/modules/myalbum/

    Download a graphic and just import it

    Matt U.K.

    "DustJunky" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message

    > "Jimbob" <richard.burkinshaw@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >> No, a custom one for cs:source :)
    >>
    >> I'm no good at creating or even art
    >
    > you can import most types of image into CS:S so if you really can't come
    > up with something yourself then just steal someone else's work from the
    > web

Games Video Games