I have a customer with Windows XP Pro. After installing this O.S. on a Compaq Presario Model 5103cl with a USB Printer, Compaq IJ650, I receive Printer failures. I have installed the Proper Drivers several times, yet when I Print, I get Printer Failure. If I Unplug then Plug the USB Cable into the Desktop, I get New Hardware Found Rarely. If I do get that message, the wizard says it can not find the Printer Drivers. I can not tell if I have a USB port problem or Printer problem.
Any suggestions????????????????

Thank You Very Much,

Gregory M. Salamone

CORRECTLY uninstall and then reinstall the printer:
www.coribright.com