The AutoPlay Function Does Not Work and the Current Media ..

The AutoPlay Function Does Not Work and the Current Media
Does Not Appear in My Computer When You Insert a CD or DVD

On Thu, 3 Jun 2004 07:21:00 -0700, "mich"

>The AutoPlay Function Does Not Work and the Current Media
>Does Not Appear in My Computer When You Insert a CD or DVD

You can set autoplay functions via the Properties of the CDROM drive
in My Computer. You can set it to open, play, do nothing etc.

Peter Hutchison

TRENDING THREADS