A7N8X-E Deluxe Rev 1.01 - Drivers Update

Hi Guys,

Quick Question;

Is it advisable to upgrade the NVIDIA nforce 2 drivers direct from
NVIDIA's website? as the ASUS site does not show the latest ones?

Has anyone done so, and if so are there any problems, etc?

Thanks

Sgt_Wilson wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> Quick Question;
>
> Is it advisable to upgrade the NVIDIA nforce 2 drivers direct from
> NVIDIA's website? as the ASUS site does not show the latest ones?

Most certainly.

> Has anyone done so, and if so are there any problems, etc?

I always use the drives from the chip manufacturer, rather than the board
manufacturer, if possible. The latest nVidia drivers seem pretty sound.

Check my FAQ for details.

Ben

"Sgt_Wilson" <sgt_wilson@dadsarmy.net> schreef in bericht
> Hi Guys,
>
> Quick Question;
>
> Is it advisable to upgrade the NVIDIA nforce 2 drivers direct from
> NVIDIA's website? as the ASUS site does not show the latest ones?
>
> Has anyone done so, and if so are there any problems, etc?
>
> Thanks

ftp.asuscom.de is always up to date for Asus. I guess those are the latest.
I installed those.
Asuscom is the official German Asus site ftp.

Kind regards,

Hasj Pee