Sound Card Problems

Anonymous
June 3, 2004 3:59:35 PM

I recently had to re-install windows XP on my computer. I
am now having problems getting my sound card to work.
There are NO SOUNDS. I recieve the error message that a
sound card is not installed. The sound card came witht
the computer when I bought it so I dont have a disk for
it. Windows has installed it by Plug and Play, But wont
use it for sounds. What can I do to make this work? I
have done everything the troubleshooters have said
(reinstalled the sound card, updated drivers) Any tips
would be helpful!

More about : sound card problems

!