I have windows xp home, i cant access help support through my start menu, also the restore doesnt work anymore, i tried to restore all the way back to may 1 up to june 2 and it wont restore, can any one help me, thanks in advance

Hi

Try here:

"Why doesn't Help and Support work?"

Courtesy of MVP Kelly.

One or more of the System Restore files could have been corrupted - try
turning SR off/on - but you will lose any existing checkpoints:

Right click My Computer, select Properties and then the System Restore tab.
Enable 'Turn off System Restore on all drives' and reboot your PC. After
that 1st reboot go back into SR and disable 'Turn off System Restore on all
drives' and reboot your PC again. After that 2nd reboot you should have one
new SR checkpoint.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

"painterjim" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| I have windows xp home, i cant access help support through my start menu,
also the restore doesnt work anymore, i tried to restore all the way back to
may 1 up to june 2 and it wont restore, can any one help me, thanks in
advance

Latest posts