ms sidewinder force feedback wheel

I have both a sidewinder joystick and f.f whell. both of
which are game port devices although the joystick has a
usb adapter, are there any ways of getting them to work
on XP?

On Thu, 3 Jun 2004 13:53:10 -0700, "ajedm"

>I have both a sidewinder joystick and f.f whell. both of
>which are game port devices although the joystick has a
>usb adapter, are there any ways of getting them to work
>on XP?

No, not very well, I suggest selling them and get USB Sidewinder
devices instead.

Peter Hutchison