New BIOS v1008 for A7N8X deluxe

This just adds Semperon support...but as I understand it, a Semperon
will not fit the CPU socket in this MB.

Can anybody clarify?

TIA.

Cheers,

Guy

Paul

Splendid

In article <bh3lh097md3us6csls0hd4ig9jprjqme14@4ax.com>, Dr Teeth
<no_email_here_please@tardis.com> wrote:

> This just adds Semperon support...but as I understand it, a Semperon
> will not fit the CPU socket in this MB.
>
> Can anybody clarify?
>
> TIA.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Guy

Semperon exist for two different sockets, just for added
confuseron.

HTH,
Paul

Dr Teeth wrote:
> This just adds Semperon support...but as I understand it, a Semperon
> will not fit the CPU socket in this MB.
>
> Can anybody clarify?
>
> TIA.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Guy
>
> ** Stress - the condition brought about by having to
> ** resist the temptation to beat the living daylights
> ** out of someone who richly deserves it.

There are K7 based and K8 based Semprons, so the K7 version will fit in
a socket A board like the A7N8X.