Bluetooth mouse ?

I have a T3500 TabletPC with the optional BT module from Toshiba, with a
built-in BT adapter.

I an not having great success getting a MS BT Mouse to work on it - I had it
working then when I re-booted I could not get it to work again.

This mouse ships with its own USB BT adapter, but I insist on using the
built-in adapter - is BT not suppose to be a standard of sorts? Th MS driver
CD insist on having the MS BT adapter plugged in...

Thanks.

Bluetooth is a standard. However, like with other things, MS may not be
following the standard standards.