My PC won't start up properly

When I turn on my PC I get the usual start up screens ie
the screen with the fan speed stuff on it and the screen
after that. Once the second screen has finished loading,
the PC makes the usual loading noises (I can't really
decribe it any better than that :s) and then crashes. Does
anyone kno whats wrong?

i would say to rip the drive out and stick it in another comp to check if theres a problem with the boot sector

I don't know what's wrong, but I can help you trouble-shoot it -- and then, if you feel I helped you out, you can decide if you want to donate $10 or $20 to me

E-mail me with your phone -- and I'll call you back, to trouble-shoot your PC over the phone. If it's long distance, I'll probably wait until after 9pm CST to call you back.

Thanks.
Joe.

Gordon

"Joe Gervais" <joe_gervais@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I don't know what's wrong, but I can help you trouble-shoot it -- and
then, if you feel I helped you out, you can decide if you want to donate $10
or $20 to me

> E-mail me with your phone -- and I'll call you back, to trouble-shoot your
PC over the phone. If it's long distance, I'll probably wait until after
9pm CST to call you back.

> Thanks.
> Joe.

You fùcking gormless wanker, quote the post you are replying to - a large
majority of people here do NOT use the web access and so may not see the
original, depending ontheir view settings. It also keeps the integrity of
the thread if you quote. Otherwise, go fùck yourself with a rusty knife.

Thank you,

The Net Cop