Problem flashing 1008 BIOS.

Hi there,

I'm trying to flash the BIOS on my A7N8X-Deluxe rev2.0 board to the new
1008 in order to get the 1.65 Vcore option required for my XP3200, and the
bloody thing won't flash! I've tried the ALT+F2 route and the booting to
floppy with AWDFLASH methods, and in both cases it asks for the filename to
flash, then just sits there doing nothing.
I've recently flashed to the Uber1007 BIOS via the ALT+F2 method and that
worked perfectly.

Has anyone else encountered this problem?

Ta.

Bender

Distinguished
Sep 18, 2002

I have flashed using AsusUpdate for Windows.

"Vormulac" <tristanluscombe@hotmail.com> escribió en el mensaje
> Hi there,
>
> I'm trying to flash the BIOS on my A7N8X-Deluxe rev2.0 board to the new
> 1008 in order to get the 1.65 Vcore option required for my XP3200, and the
> bloody thing won't flash! I've tried the ALT+F2 route and the booting to
> floppy with AWDFLASH methods, and in both cases it asks for the filename
> flash, then just sits there doing nothing.
> I've recently flashed to the Uber1007 BIOS via the ALT+F2 method and that
> worked perfectly.
>
> Has anyone else encountered this problem?
>
> Ta.

How does that work? Is that a downloadable app?

Cheers.